Knowing there is a professional managing your finances makes a huge difference to your stress, giving you more time to enjoy your life now, and into the future.
As retirement advice specialists, we have the experience, expertise and tools to help steer your retirement in a direction you are comfortable with.
We have researched five key insights and developed strategies to help our clients be prepared and we would be happy to discuss them with you in more depth:
- Retirement is no time to go on automatic pilot.
- Superannuation is a political football, no wonder they keep moving the goal posts.
- To live comfortably in retirement, you may need LESS than you think.
- You might retire sooner than you think.
- Your retirement savings may have to work longer than you do.
Are you interested in an SMSF?
Many Australians have sought the benefits of a self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF), but it is not for everyone. Complex legislation and legal structures need to be adhered to. While there are many benefits to an SMSF, it is very administration-heavy. We can explain it in more detail and help you understand if this would be an appropriate strategy for you and if so, we can help you set it up and manage it professionally.
Retirement advice specialists
Over time we have built up enough knowledge to fill a book, so we’ve written one! To get a FREE copy of How to Retire Successfully, follow this link.